Monday, July 2, 2012

Olay - Wrinkle Relaxing Cream



Brand: Olay

Place: Suria KLCC, Olay Roadshow


Method: Register yourself via Text Messaging during the enrollment period, get the confirmation. The Olay person in charge will call to identify yourself, confirming the collection date and place together with some survey question. On the confirmed date, go to the selected location to have the wrinkle relax experience, and the beauty consultant will pass a new bottle of Wrinkle Relax to you after end of the experience session.



Additional Information :
There were some technical glitch during the registration via SMS. But Olay really response fast and resolve my registration with no sweat. Thumbs up for Olay :-).

I went over to KLCC roadshow, which is the first roadshow for this promotion. I was early, but luckily I didn't need to wait but welcome by the beauty consultant to start the 'test' immediately. She was very kind and she shared a lot of her experience and also the Olay product range knowledge to me. We tested the product by applying on 1 side of my face in order to see the different.

Well, the mirror is doing it job well, I can see every single wrinkle that was crawling on my face even without wearing my spectacles. And, ta-da,: the wrinkle marks really get lighter and some small one even 'disappear' after 5 minutes (without having any facial movement). Amazing and happy I am able to bring the whole bottle home to start my 'battle with the crawling lines'. What's more, Olay also having their gift-with-purchase promotion during the road show, which according the beauty consultant it is very rare Olay doing this kind of promotion.


Rating
Remark
Worth the trip/time/overhead spent ?
Not At All
Not Really
Neutral
Yes
Absolutely
I count every cents spent (petrol, time, effort) compare to what I get, even before talking about the result of the product
Challenge to get the sample
Very Tough
Tough
Neutral
Easy
Very Easy
How easy to find the counters, to get the product, do I need to wait long to get it
Hard Selling
Not At All
Not Really
Neutral
Yes
Absolutely
Before getting the product, any push for sales commitment ?
Staff friendliness
Very Rude
Rude
Neutral
Good
Very Good
How informative and friendliness the staff to you when you request for the sample ?
Consultation given ?
Not At All
Not Really
Neutral
Yes
Absolutely
Any information and knowledge shared on the product ?






*Neutral == Not Applicable/Normal

Product
Est. Size
Est. Price(RM)
Est. Size
Est. Normal Price(RM)
Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Relaxing Cream
50ml
99.9
50ml
99.9


   



No comments:

Post a Comment