Thursday, October 18, 2012

Reef - Malaysia Day Photo Contest






Brand: Reef
Date : September 2012
Place: Facebook Contest
Method: Follow Reef Malaysia Fanpage …..



The winning photos

Additional Information :
Reef is having a September 16 Malaysia Day Contest. Take a photo on your leg or foot and submit for the contest, that simple.

So, I submitted mine, very last minute, as I was stuck on how should I make it creative and attract the judges. Then, I saw the notice come out from Reef, eh, one of the photos selected was mine …. oh, so happy, not only because I won the voucher, but also that proof my creativity haven't been that “karat” after all, it is the encouragement that make feel so happy, for many days …..Thanks Reef, I love you, and now I am proud owner of Reef shoesessssss..... yes, many pairs ….... (oh, BTW, I bought most of them with my own pocket money ya ….)




This is what I got, super comfy ....





No comments:

Post a Comment