Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Biore - Makeup Remover for Eye and Lips




Brand: Biore
Date : May 2012
Place: Mailer
Method: Follow Pluzizedkitten, you will always be rewarded !!

Link/Facebook:


Additional Information :
I like Tammy's writeup, funny and lively, and also, very personal touch and very human and most of the time (oh, ya only most of the time ya …), it is truly her thoughts ….


And I wanted a small travel sized make-up removal badly. I got another brand, but it is far too big for me to carry around, and I didn't manage to squeeze it to small bottle as it is a dua-layer kind of thingy, so, only 1 part of the solution got squeezed out.

The Biore one works pretty well on me, and it cost far far lesser than the one I am having. Sure after finished the current one, I will hunt for Biore.


Rating **normal = not related
Remark
Value for money
Not At All
Not Really
Normal
Yes
Absolutely
I count every cents spent (petrol, time, effort) compare to what I get, even before talking about the result of the product
Challenge to get the sample
Very Tough
Tough
Normal
Easy
Very Easy
How easy to find the counters, to get the product, do I need to wait long to get it
Tempted to buy more besides the free gift ?
Not At All
Not Really
Normal
Yes
Absolutely
Before getting the product, any push for sales commitment ?
Staff friendliness
Very Rude
Rude
Normal
Good
Very Good
How informative and friendliness the staff to you when you request for the sample ?
Consultation given ?
Not At All
Not Really
Normal
Yes
Absolutely
Any information and knowledge shared on the product ?

Product
Est. Size
Est. Price(RM)
Est. Size
Est. Normal Price(RM)
Biore Makeup Remover for Eye and Lips
15ml
NA
130ml
29.9






No comments:

Post a Comment