Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Astalift - A Fujifilm Prduct ?!



Brand: AstaLift

Date : May 2012

Place: MidValley, Jusco, Astalift Counter
Method: A newspaper redemption cutover in 1 of the local Chinese News Paper.

Link/Facebook: www.astalift.com.my

Additional Information : Apparently this is a high range $$ product, which I didn't know about it until first saw the newspaper redemption. It is a product of FujiFilm … yeah, kind of surprise.

I also taken the skin tests and then product range test as well. The redemption is for the whitening series, while I tested the product on the anti-aging/special care range. Tested their star product, the Jelly Aquacrysta which cost around RM400++ for 40g, claim to be able to help your skin to absorb for the next products that going to apply on the face. My only comment on the test would be I don't really feel very very oily (which I used to have) after applying so many product on my face. But can't really tell anything else besides that.



Rating
Remark
Worth the trip/time/overhead spent ?
Not At All
Not Really
Normal
Yes
Absolutely
I count every cents spent (petrol, time, effort) compare to what I get, even before talking about the result of the product
Challenge to get the sample
Very Tough
Tough
Normal
Easy
Very Easy
How easy to find the counters, to get the product, do I need to wait long to get it
Persuade to buy
Not At All
Not Really
Normal
Yes
Absolutely
Before getting the product, any push for sales commitment ?
Staff friendliness
Very Rude
Rude
Normal
Good
Very Good
How informative and friendliness the staff to you when you request for the sample ?
Consultation given ?
Not At All
Not Really
Normal
Yes
Absolutely
Any information and knowledge shared on the product ?





Product
Est. Size
Est. Price(RM)
Est. Size
Est. Normal Price(RM)
Toner
30ml
NIL
NIL
NIL
Essence
5ml
NIL
NIL
NIL
Cream
5g
NIL
NIL
NIL
7g
NIL
NIL
NIL
Total

200








No comments:

Post a Comment