Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Cosme Decorte




Brand: Cosme Decorte
Date : June 2012
Place: Garden Cosme Decorte Promotion Booth
Method: Received SMS invitation of free sample promotion from Cosme Decorte, so I went over to the counter to check out the promotion they have

Link/Facebook: 

Additional Information :
Don't know why, maybe due to some bloggers' review on this brand, I am fully confident with it even I have yet tried the product (I think I got some sample previously, but yet got the chance to try out the sample).



When hearing the explanation of the sales assistant about my problem and she swear the product will definitely come into rescue as it was not as bad as what been described by most of the beauty consultant for my facial treatment, I was so tempted to buy the whole promotion package … but in the end, I told myself, better try out the product first, as my skin always failed me no matter how good or how expensive the product I tried, it just turn out with uncontrollable breakout.


Rating **normal = not related
Remark
Value for money
Not At All
Not Really
Normal
Yes
Absolutely
I count every cents spent (petrol, time, effort) compare to what I get, even before talking about the result of the product
Challenge to get the sample
Very Tough
Tough
Normal
Easy
Very Easy
How easy to find the counters, to get the product, do I need to wait long to get it
Tempted to buy more besides the free gift ?
Not At All
Not Really
Normal
Yes
Absolutely
Before getting the product, any push for sales commitment ?
Staff friendliness
Very Rude
Rude
Normal
Good
Very Good
How informative and friendliness the staff to you when you request for the sample ?
Consultation given ?
Not At All
Not Really
Normal
Yes
Absolutely
Any information and knowledge shared on the product ?

Product
Est. Size
Est. Price(RM)
Est. Size
Est. Normal Price(RM)
Cream
6g



Moisture Liposome
9ml



Eye Cream
1.5g









No comments:

Post a Comment