Saturday, May 5, 2012

Clarins - White Plus HP Series


Brand: Clarins
Date : 30th Mar 2012
Place: MidValley Megamall, South Court, Clarins Promotion Booth
Method: I was walking along and the beauty consultant approached me to have a try on the product. After chatting for a while, she decided to introduce me the Clarins UV Plus HP series. Then she gave me 2 samples from the series to have a try on it.


Additional Information : I like to test and learn the different product by listening to the beauty consultant (instead of reading every words written in the instruction and ingredient). Besides, I learn new tricks from different beauty consultant as everyone give me some how different ideas which of course I will pick and choose with my own judgment and by then, I am getting wiser in my daily skincare regime.




Rating
Remark
Worth the trip/time/overhead spent ?
Not At All
Not Really
Normal
Yes
Absolutely
I count every cents spent (petrol, time, effort) compare to what I get, even before talking about the result of the product
Challenge to get the sample
Very Tough
Tough
Normal
Easy
Very Easy
How easy to find the counters, to get the product, do I need to wait long to get it
Hard Selling
Not At All
Not Really
Normal
Yes
Absolutely
Before getting the product, any push for sales commitment ?
Staff friendliness
Very Rude
Rude
Normal
Good
Very Good
How informative and friendliness the staff to you when you request for the sample ?
Consultation given ?
Not At All
Not Really
Normal
Yes
Absolutely
Any information and knowledge shared on the product ?

Product
Est. Size
Est. Price(RM)
Est. Size
Est. Normal Price(RM)
Clarins UV Plus HP Multi-Protection (SPF 40) Day Screen
2ml
11.2
30ml
168
Clarins White Plus HP Whitening Velvet Emulsion
2ml
5
75ml
190
Total

16.2










No comments:

Post a Comment