Friday, May 11, 2012

Lancome - Skin Analysis


Brand: Lancome

Place: MidValley Megamall, South Court, Lancome Promotion Booth

Method: I was walking along and the beauty consultant approached me to have a skin analysis which is by using machine. That interest me very much as I trust machine more than anyone's bare-eye analysis. After a quite sophisticated analysis process, the consultant introduce the suitable products based on the result of the analysis. However, I requested samples instead of putting thousand of ringgit on something that I even
haven't tried nor smell before. Then she gave me 2 sample product from the series to have a try.


Additional Information :

I like the machine analysis very much. But Lancome will not give the result summary to you, they will want you to go back to them to buy their product based on the analysis. From my memory, every pen from the machine analyze different perspective of the skin based on the common statistic of the same age group, which are :
  1. Open pores – good news for me is that my pores appearance is on the surface, it is still tightly closed underneath … so happy :-)
  2. Elastic of the skin – this is even more enlightening, my skin are very very elastic hahahaha... but I didn't drink any bird's nest ...
  3. Wrinkles especially around the eye area – ah, this is kind of disappointed one, I didn't realized my wrinkles are at critical stage, need to do more things around my eyes
  4. Hydration – ah, not hydrating enough, no matter is the surface nor the underneath (btw, I drink a lot of water a day, and I don't touch coffee ….)
  5. Pigmentation – there is very visible freckles, they are growing darker, and surprisingly, it is darker at the left cheek compare to right cheek … but driver seat is at right side, shouldn't if it is due to sun-shine, then my right cheek should have more than right cheek ???
The result is quite out of my expectation and contradict from what generally I heard from my facial treatment beautician … so, who should I listen to ?


Rating
Remark
Worth the trip/time/overhead spent ?
Not At All
Not Really
Normal
Yes
Absolutely
I count every cents spent (petrol, time, effort) compare to what I get, even before talking about the result of the product
Challenge to get the sample
Very Tough
Tough
Normal
Easy
Very Easy
How easy to find the counters, to get the product, do I need to wait long to get it
Hard Selling
Not At All
Not Really
Normal
Yes
Absolutely
Before getting the product, any push for sales commitment ?
Staff friendliness
Very Rude
Rude
Normal
Good
Very Good
How informative and friendliness the staff to you when you request for the sample ?
Consultation given ?
Not At All
Not Really
Normal
Yes
Absolutely
Any information and knowledge shared on the product ?

Product
Est. Size
Est. Price(RM)
Est. Size
Est. Normal Price(RM)
Triple Potency BB Complete SPF 50 PA+++ (x 2 sachets)
2ml
10
50ml
250
Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector (x2 sachets)
2ml
18
50ml
450
Total

28









Like my post ? Do follow me in facebook and twitter, that's the motivation for me to continue writing .....

No comments:

Post a Comment